HP Rating: 620
If you're looking for a cost effective turbo that can still make a lot of power, the PT5858 CEA® is a great choice. With a variety of housing options on both the hot and cold sides, we can help you spec out the perfect turbo for your vehicle. Featuring our revolutionary CEA� compressor wheel technology, this turbo offers excellent performance in an easy-to-manage size.
Ball Bearing Option Available.
PTE's PT5858 Turbocharger features the following:
Exclusive CEA� (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
58mm inducer compressor wheel
Compressor cover options:
- "B" compressor cover 2.8" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
Turbine housing options:
- T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .48 or .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360� thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action � they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative p