2-4 WEEK BUILD TIME
AWD TRAILING ARM KIT
Hub City Performance AWD Trailing Arm Kits have become the industry standard for converting your Honda / Acura to AWD. Our Trailing Arms and Lower Control Arm combinations are proven to function on high horsepower applications.
Our success in fabrication, research and development has placed us among the best in the industry. Our trailing arm kits have been utilized in multiple AWD vehicles which have gone into the 7 seconds.
Kit includes trailing arms and lower control arms.
Included with kit
- Lower Control Arms
- Trailing Arms
- Trailing Arm Bushing option of choice
- Hubs (4×100 or 5×114.3)
- Honda CRX 88+
- Honda Del Sol 92+
- Honda Civic 88-2000
- Acura Integra 90-2001
- Trailing arms utilize factory mounting points.
- 23 spline hubs which fit 88-91 Civic Wagon, CRV & Element rear axles (Certain applications require custom axles).
- Choice of urethane bushings or upgrade to spherical bushings.
- CNC machined Lower Control Arms for rear axle clearance.
- Designed to function with 94-01 Integra Rear Disk Brakes.
REAR DIFFERENTIAL MOUNTING KIT
Billet Aluminum rear differential mount for AWD conversions. Our rear mounting brace is designed in a way to follow the factory subrame brace contour unlike aftermarket subframe braces. This was done to solve the issues of unwanted stress on the factory subframe and differential support.
NOTE : This is not a fully bolt-in kit and requires welding and fabrication. This kit is not engine specific.
- Kit will be available for 96-00 Civic, 92-95 Civic, 94-01 Integra & 88-91 Civic/CRX
- Designed to fit the 88-91 RT4WD Differential. (Will also work with CRV/Element Rear Differentials).
- Weld-in front differential support brace included.
- Requires modification of your rear subframe as well as welding the front differential support.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Works with B, K, H, F & J Series engines.
K/B AWD DRIVESHAFT ADAPTER
Hub City Performance drive shaft adapter to use the popular 88-91 Honda Civic wagon drive shaft on a 98-01 Honda CR-V Manual transmission as well as the 2002-2008 Honda CR-V and Element manual transmission. Depending on your application the drive shaft will have to be shortened. This is becoming a very popular swap for the 88-2000 civics and 90-2001 Acura integra to make them all wheel drive.
- 88-91 Civic/CRX NOT available for Pre-Order at this time